NWH 0.56% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

Resistence, page-4

1. 18,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3943
    Love the psychology TBS
    .... are the mobbing teammates trying to sit on the crazy one to keep him or her quiet
    ... And that one dancing the Macarena is happy because he got off the field without being squashed?

I love the little I know of the psychology of markets too .. ( it is minute but more than I know about soccer) .
    Why is hicks ‘bored’ when his company - long held- has just confirmed it is strong and secure in a difficult market?
    How many others feel the same?

.. “Could someone explain to me why they resist at certain levels knowing that if they didnt there would be more money made”..
    Who makes more money, and when @hicks58 ?
    We know MUFG has been rocking in and out of major holder status for months. It’s probably been making plenty of money along the way?

And those levels give the chance for buyers to accumulate right?
    How safe is $2.20 as a price level when 80 out of a 100 shareholders bought their shares at 90c?
    A: not safe at all.
    So jiggle them and massage them, and frighten them and bore them until 60 leave at $1.30 and then again at $1.50 .. etc etc until a new base is formed.

As thebeautifulstyle said when it comes to investing rational doesn’t always win, but emotional is just a shuttlecock.

i know there are shorters trying to hold it there as well, but are they all shorters ?? but my point is why at a certain point,we all know this stock is going up as well as the shorters---

Webjet currently has 13.26% of the company held short.
    NRW was only 1.11% short last Thursday - it was still around 4.7M shares but that quantity could almost be described as useful ballast?

Anyway I think it’s very interesting you are bored hicks and - accidentally or not - you spelt resistence so it sounds like ‘existence’ - which adds a whole new broard game to the question of investment

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 20/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.