RSG 0.95% 53.0¢ resolute mining limited

Resolute to sell Ravenswood, page-107

1. 41,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012
    We are both approaching the stock market from different views and methodology. You are more an FA and I am TA base. I am not smart enough to identify a big potential waiting for a discovery although wrt NST, it was pure coincidence from listening to Beaumont first hand at the very beginning then see his vision in personal casual chats turned into value added stock price consistency. On the contrary, I have spoken to Davis of former SLR and his vision when the going was good to great. It all fell apart and LT holders are still suffering as with MML & TRY.

I view a trend as the 'homework & skin in the game' by the market participants as you cannot hide price. I then see this trend and it gets my interest going. Otherwise I would be hunting around in the dark looking at every great opportunity and if unlucky enough getting stuck forever in some cases. It will be folks like yourself with the mining experience/knowledge able to spot a great potential with first mover advantage and when it works you reap the benefits as early birds.

I am looking at RSG as a potential from the XAUUSD perspective. Preempted the move off the range low but got caught a bit early as we debated what 8C was technically speaking. It did hit the range low before the big reversal in % terms.

From a LT perspective, anyone who bought at the 24C low 'gave away' paper profits half of that 8 bagger within 1, 2 & 3 years. The same applies to giants BHP/RIO/FMG, all a mere reflections of their once gigantic reputation. I have gone more proactive and decided that I am not smart enough to predict future tomorrow let alone in 5-10 years time.

From a risk perspective, complete automation on a UG mine is probably a first in this industry, I expect there will be teething problems. Once Ravenswood is sold, any operational issues will impact valuation immediately.

Good luck to you and I do enjoy reading your FA posting. Thanks for posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 54.5¢ 53.0¢ $10.40M 19.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 978108 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 44113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
54.0¢ 54.5¢ 53.3¢ 3209290
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.