SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

You haven't answered any questions put to you however I am...

1. 37 Posts.
    You haven't answered any questions put to you however I am accused of deflecting attention away from the issue.

No problems I just have 2 question seems to have been removed. Guess a lot of reporting of my posts for no valid reasons.

Why were you taking photos at the AGM? - It was obvious from where I was. Silver that enough evidence that I am a real shareholder?

Out of the votes put through at the AGM how many were personally yours or related parties to you? Just would like to know why the additional voting took so long and why company/shareholder time was wasted when the votes could have been put in prior to the meeting like the rest of us.

This is not abusive or baiting or anything of the sort. Purely 2 questions from being at the AGM yesterday in person.

Just would like transparency as it has been made clear this is what you stand for. I would love to know what was on the two pages of police clearance however will let that go as it is not a real worry considering the outcome on the day, regarding the whole picture it is, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.