SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Did you stop listening after Resolution 16? :p Just joking I...

1. 37 Posts.
    Did you stop listening after Resolution 16? Just joking

I think Henry is right in this case from memory.. meeting was getting a bit long in the tooth but sorry to say this was your fault Brennan for not voting prior to the meeting and making everyone wait while your votes were counted. I think they should have been discarded and you knew it was not going to make a difference. You made a smug remark which was a tad hard to hear i guess directed to the front.. that you were too busy or something to get your form in and you seemed very pleased with yourself that you made us all wait around for a recount which actually made no impact, I would have been impressed if your votes doubled or something.

I was in a small way gunning for you.. always like to back a outside chance.. However this really showed me you were not in this for right reasons just trying to make some trouble. Not sure who your two other supporters were but the show of hands votes spoke for themselves. If you had proper support I think you would have been half a chance.

Hope you got a cheap flight over.. Perth is not a cheap one! Even the hotels..

Can you admit this was not required and i could have attended my lunch alot earlier!
    Last edited by axecap: 01/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.