LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

mal i would love to be there. i am going to look into it. i know...

1. 813 Posts.
    mal i would love to be there. i am going to look into it. i know there are a couple of couches with my name on them in perth if i do come over.

i wonder if lcy would think of flying me over ?? it seems they have been giving money to lots of 'close relations' and the like - as a top 40 shareholder i like to think of myself as part of the lcy family. but i doubt i would get a gig. its a pretty dysfunctional damn family at the moment.

if by some freakish event and I end up there then i honestly dont know what I would say to some of these people ? how could anyone go to the meeting and be happy with what has transpired.

as far as the options go - i think no chance. they only got done last time because of the will of a few shareholders and i think the board was split about re-issuing them, and the main board member in the pro corner is no longer there. from my limited understanding ms heng was main protagonist in getting them listed again. as a top 5 option holder i'd be stoked but unfortunately think those onion rings are cooked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.