SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Responses in RED:You claim to hold, yet ask for something of...

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161

Responses in RED:

You claim to hold, yet ask for something of that nature off other shareholders?

Really? - You claim to hold and look forward to further dilution of your investment!

A different scenario to what you’re trying to paint, but what if management do get us to cash flow neutral and even slightly positive by first up next year? Would you not want even faster growth of our platform in as many countries with as many telcos
    as possible?

Capital does not equal market validation. Focus on building a business that makes money before raising capital - unless you absolutely, positively, cannot do so without it, i.e. you cant pay the bills.

SYT want to run before they can walk. How about they show the market that they can operate a sustainable business and give some ROI to investors before putting their hands out again.

I’m with Ricardo on his statement People are still just seeing us as some little company when really we are a ‘small big company’ growing behind the scenes within the mobile ecosystem.

SYT is a little company... with delusions of grandeur.

VOTE NO TO RESOLUTION 2!

Last edited by Nighthawk10000: 09/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.