SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Resolution 2, page-3

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    You claim to hold, yet ask for something of that nature off other shareholders?
    A different scenario to what you’re trying to paint, but what if management do get us to cash flow neutral and even slightly positive by first up next year?
    Would you not want even faster growth of our platform in as many countries with as many telcos as possible?
    It will mean SYT is growing and I can guarantee you we won’t be sitting at .005, or lucky to be under 1c by that stage
    But then that may represent global major growth and to grow even faster and create a larger team for more regions of commercial launching taking place, we may need more capital to begin expanding faster with a solid base of incomings already being achieved
    I find it hard to believe as a shareholder in a tech stock you would prefer we just try and get by with what we have, rather than scaling out the platform even faster if the need arises and requires even more capital, although cash flow neutral
    SYT isn’t thinking small
    In fact, the exact opposite
    Global and large scale with a carrier grade platform
    I’m with Ricardo on his statement
    People are still just seeing us as some little company when really we are a ‘small big company’ growing behind the scenes within the mobile ecosystem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.