AIM 1.45% 35.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

resolution 2

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Also received EGM agenda in the post . I'm ok with everything here except resolution 2 ... looks like they want shareholder approval to be able to issue anywhere up to another 215 million shares within the next 3 months (they appear to have put 31c on these aswell ??) . I'm a bit jacked about this as if they go the whole hog , AIM is going to have a billion shares on issue aswell as millions of exercisable oppies all over the place that I can't even keep track anymore !!! This is getting too diluted and too liquid for my liking . If anyone goes to the EGM I'd be finding out why this heavily diluted funding option was decided on ??? is there going to be NO offtake agreements now !!!!!????? The chart is holding up well considering this decision but I'll put my house on AIM announcing something very positive before the EGM in typical style to pamper shareholders as a bribe to get resolution 2 passed - EGM is 8th August - watch for this announcement within next 3 weeks - seen it all too often . Personally, like all of us , I just want the share price to move up, but if we get a billion shares on issue here , its going to take some dynamic and very significant announcements to get this thing moving - not beyond AIM but if we do get another good wave up to new highs as technically predicted , I'll be reconsidering my position here. any comments anyone ??

cheers ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $73.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $86.94K 249.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4034 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 96963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.