RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

They did not lobby me and I voted "yes" despite of sour grapes...

1. 222 Posts.
    They did not lobby me and I voted "yes" despite of sour grapes that some ex option holders might have that are not lentitle to the new oppies as they sold at a loss at a time that turned out to be somewhat unfavorable for them and are just here to push their own agendas.
    They bought options because they were greedy, lost, sold and now think that no one else deserves any financial benefits from the options that you amongst others sold to them.
    The dilution has always been there, it's just delayed by a year now.
    Get a life Rupert and stop pushing your selfish agenda here. Very annoying and senseless.
    Have you considered thinking of the company and other people, or is it all only about you?
    I have to say that are not the only person that matters in this world, although I am sure that you don't agree with that.
    I am sorry you lost on the options, but you only sold because you needed the money anyway for other purposes, just in case you remember your posts in the past about you selling.
    Has it ever occurred to you that there actually is a possibility that RRS won't be worth more than $1 in a year's time and, especially considering that PL is involved with this company, that expired option will onle get to the cleaners again?
    .... now take your medication and think, just in case you somehow have the ability to think about other people than yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.