RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

resolution 3, page-23

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Preempt ,

If you are a significant share holder , where does your 5+% dwell......in the noms?

Thats over 8 million fpo's you claim to have.

Funny how your name has never come up regarding the top 10

You should know how the vote will go that close to the top.....Sh1t I reckon I do and one of my biggest holding only makes it to #16 or so.

Roughly 300 rrs holders will read this thread but only a hand full of highly protective oppie holders will be incensed enough to jump on it.

If this thread motivates just a couple of dozen to actually vote no, it has served its purpose..An extra 100 would be bonus....

Sure its obvious how I will vote and how you will vote if you are eligible but people need to realise there are differing points of view relative to personal gain (greed) You want another cheap leveraged crack at the oil flow whilst we want the dilution to a minimum till required.

Many consider fpo holders have had a rough enough run from your threats of litigation towards the company without having to subsidise the poor investment practices of oppie holders , yet its all about the hip pocket nerve....Complain away ....I'm happy to listen to your point of view....its a free country

Jamit01 states that if resolution 3 fails he will litigate against the company....now if that aint vindictive, I'll go ''he''

Crow re; PL appreciation society, He's the right man for the job and its a tough job (but somebody has to do it)

We do however share the same term of endearment for complaining and disgruntled oppie holders.

Have a nice day and remember , the favourite might be in barrier 1 this arvo for the Caufield Cup, but no favourite has won from barrier 1 since 1941 (Velocity)

Argue hard.....but its only business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.