FAR 0.98% 50.5¢ far limited

Harry...with ME's departure and CN's credentials maybe FAR had...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Harry...with ME's departure and CN's credentials maybe FAR had to compete on the open market to keep her. I'm sure some of the large NOC's and Majors would have paid her a healthy salary to join their teams, given the East African hot spots she's developed a network in. I don't think the Flow TO was conditional on CN taking on FAR’s MD role.

As for options at 7 cents, FAR was around 2.5 cents at the flow TO and trending south. Flows influence has already changed this trend and sees the SP holding and trending up during another bumpy period in World economics. Maybe she's already earning her bucks?

A lot of hype about PCL's drill at Mbawa, but putting aside good siesmic for this target it is still a wildcat with a 10 to 20% chance of success. If successful CN's option exercise price will look cheap but if it misses CN will have to earn her money getting to that 7 cent exercise price and that will be the time FAR will need an experienced MD with contacts in Africa. Nice thing though they will have 40 mill in the bank to work with and AP drilling in Senegal later in the year - excellent backstops.

Don’t get me wrong, as a shareholder I would have liked to have seen our MD on $200k with options at 20 to 30 cents but IMO FAR would not have had an MD with CN’s credentials.

Good luck to all over the next few months and hope Mbawa hits paydirt.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.