BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

I have referred to a tel con with Richard and the broker that...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I have referred to a tel con with Richard and the broker that got me into BRL in the Hamish days on several occasions previously; here I am once again.

During that tel con I suggested a consolidation as a possible way to increase broker interest in our stock.

Richards immediate response was to suggest that he saw the problem as an issue of liquidity 

Fast forward 18months or so and what do we have. A cancelled divvy in favour of a buyback. By managements own guidance our larger share holders are not willing sellers at current levels ergo the shares being hoovered up at the moment are most likely coming from small shareholders. Ultimately reducing liquidity

And now we have current management asking small shareholders to allow a substantial holder to exceed the 20% threshold. That large holder is not a willing seller; at least not at current levels. The upshot a further reduction in liquidity. 

I can not vote yes to #8 as by Richards own words it is not in our best interest if our interest are liquidity and broader market interest in our story.

Just boarding the ferry from Picton to Wellington

Viney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 80.5¢ $24.24K 29.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22971 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 47565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.