GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi Morebull, agree with your sentiments entirely.The...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Morebull, agree with your sentiments entirely.
    The manipulation of the sp has been pretty awesome for what does appear to be of note holders benifit, and the lack of fundamental announcements from the company while apparently attempting to protect the company from any kind of takeover has also played into the note holders hands quite nicely.

I wonder where we would be raising cash from if they had kept producing from the the most productive zones in our first four wells instead of declaring them "test wells" after such encouraging 24hr ip rates.
    Also having a lot more cash on hand from the extra oil production and maybe even reserve estimates etc would all help the cause...

I think Steve will probably release just enough tasty information prior to the egm to get a euphoric yes vote from most mum and dad investors and if combined with a few large top twenty holders who will also vote yes and it will pass.

For me, If it passes I will probably look very closely at getting out of this one...
    The novus guys controlling this stock are giving me a headache trying to keep up with them...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.