PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Resolution of lumbar bone marrow oedema, page-28

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    That is an incredible result , immeasurable in my opinion ,well beyond anything on the market ,seriously .Of interest is the reduction in the stenosis (pressure on the spinal cord ). I suffer the same affliction at c4/5 level ,plus ddd 0 - t6 excluding c2/3 .
    On this outstanding outcome ,and adherent I am so happy for you .IMO you are now a superstar ,dead set .
    On this news ,and i really understand the significance . i seriously wonder the possible outcome for people with catastrophic spinal injuries through to serious cases of stenosis seriously impinging on the spinal cord . Even malignant cancers growing in to the sc could possibly be a target as , as far as i'm aware very invasive surgery is the only option at present ,big call but.......really makes me wonder ,my father died of sepsis related to exactly this in 2013 rip .
    Will take much research but these significant results are as bigger game changer as i've ever seen imo .
    Again adherent kudos to you .This is the best post ive ever seen on hotcopper .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.