SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Resolutions for Company to seek delisting from ASX and listing on another exchange

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1958
    To Holders,

I know many of you will disagree with this.

But no one can deny the whole ISX business is feeling the pressure, any business in their position couldn't do a better job with everything that's happening around them. We have a profitable business. Period. Until it has been proven otherwise, shareholders should try everything in their power to support the company as it's your capital. Just like the ASX, they are suggesting it could be this or that, so until it's proven they won't delist. But one thing they can certainly achieve is to drive ISX's whole reputation to the ground over the next 12 months and at the end could say "whoops sorry yeh we couldn't prove sweet F all, you can trade again"

That's why GH, me and around 50 shareholders so far are going to force this resolution ASAP. We are over not having control of the situation. Yes, 100% we the shareholders can move to another exchange as long as we have enough shareholders filling in this letter and it will force a shareholder extraordinary meeting at the next AGM. The ASX can go shove it where the sun doesn't shine as it won't fall under their platform!

The reason the resolution letter is open to any exchange is that we want ISX to investigate which is the best platform to list on.

Many have asked me how will they not dilute their shares on relisting elsewhere, this resolution has to be done to protect shareholder interest as best as they can, obviously there has to be some sort of listing but everyone has to make their fees and charges during any listing.

"2) That the Company authorises the Directors to pursue a listing of the Company and/or its subsidiaries on another securities exchange to enable trading in shares in the Company, on the basis that all shareholders interests and rights are maintained"

I for one am not leaving the job to the ASX to protect my capital.

I have zipped the word document so you can scan it first if you are paranoid, this allow you to add your HIN, Shares, Company/Name and then print and sign it. You can then scan it and email it in to [email protected]

Filename: ISX shareholder resolutions - AGM 2020.DOCX.zip
    https://gofile.io/d/xxFdaT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.