SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

NFI :) I am sure someone else can answer this but it's tied...

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1970
    NFI I am sure someone else can answer this but it's tied directly to the ASX listing afaik.

@A4paper To be totally honest, I feel the company needs to get away to a new exchange and drop their performance shares and set new targets to gain shareholder confidence. They have the people and technology to make it happen. If JK is that confident in winning in court than these new perf share targets will get belted out of the water in a few years once ISX clears its name. So that's my opinion. Now early investors who put in millions of $$$ of investment got back $52m, that seems fair to me, right? Now if I was in their position I too would keep my holdings on relisting. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

I am looking 3-5 years into the future as this mess is going to take years and years to repair. I don't think ISX will delist and disappear. There's 100+ staff, their CFO is still cracking away, there no mass exodus of staff.......it must not stink in the office? If it did we would see it collapse from the inside you would think right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.