SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Resolutions for Company to seek delisting from ASX and listing on another exchange, page-145

1. 44,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    This must be the most fascinating debate we've had yet...

Emotions, as @noramando says, are running high. There is clearly anger and defensiveness affecting many normally cool-headed posters. There is also massive impatience with the time passing while ISX sorts out with JK's planned moves re NSX and headwinds blowing from the repetitional damage, i.e. Visa suspension which will also damage revenue.

While @NashaNasha and @itzgr82balive make very sensible arguments, I continue to have serious doubts ads to the potential for this mooted resolution to a) be passed at an EGM, b) be resolved by finding a new exchange to list us and c) the probability of further damage to the ability to trade the shares.

Its all well and good to state "We'll pass a resolution to delist and find a new exchange in Toronto..." but there are no assurances and it seems that contrary arguments are not being well tolerated or able to be dispassionately discussed.

This doesn't bode well for an EGM resolution.

I'm certain there are many more shareholders who are watching this discussion and have not yet posted their opinions and concerns. 50 signatories to sponsor the resolution is one thing but it hasn't yet been established that this is a majority opinion and if JK and BOD don't vote in favour then we'll all have wasted out time and the move may further damage ISX and its reputation.

At present I maintain my opinion that we should await the outcome of the court case and do nothing until this is resolved. Once a judgement is delivered and if ASX continue to suspend with no apparent pathway to resolving the impasse, then it would be an appropriate time to engage as many holders as possible to obtain some idea as to the majority opinion.

with respect to all posters and appreciation for all opinions, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.