SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

@scott the Ratbag The latest ISX announcement on 28/5/20 when...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @scott the Ratbag The latest ISX announcement on 28/5/20 when ISX stated that it was taking larger position in NSX Limited put a little extra pressure on ASX. The stakeholder letter dated 28/5/20 put out as explanation of ISX's business plan since 2016 has, in my opinion, put enormous pressure on both ASX and ASIC. ISX's continued suspension by ASX regardless of the responses to the numerous questions and never being able to satisfy ASX, add strength to the pending court case.
    We all await the published reports from the" independant expert" examining ISX. If these reports find little wrongdoing by ISX then even more pressure is put on ASX and ASIC. Conversely if the reports show that ISX has done substantial wrong then ASX's case is strengthened. By listing on another exchange (or even voting towards that at this time) lifts pressure on ASX and ASIC.. By waiting for that "independent expert" report we can all make a much better informed decision towards the future. If that report is in ISXs favour , why run away? I say we wait for that report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.