SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The ASX shouldn't have the right to continue their persecution...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    The ASX shouldn't have the right to continue their persecution of ISX.
    It is not a prosecution by ASX against ISX.
    The actions taken and all statements made to date by the ASX reveal that ASX should not believe that they are prosecuting ISX.
    Nor should they be persecuting ISX and it shareholders.
    Hence why ISX did have the need to ask the Court to intervene.  We as shareholders, also have the right to ask others to intervene.

It is now 8 months following ASX's euphemistically worded suspension ANN 2 Oct 2019.  For some of the newer and very recent and unfamiliar/unknown HC ISX posters - do view the initial suspension advice from ASX - the rule and sub clauses in 17.3 did not articulate ASX's reason for ISX's suspension https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191002/pdf/44945q9b3s6t63.pdf

Also remember that ASX's Listing Rule 17.3 has changed since 2 Oct 2019.  These are topics many of us discussed during past times/events and did post information on HC regarding ASX's proposed/draft changes to their own listing rules which occurred after 2 Oct 2019.  Refer our past ISX HC posts.

As a long term shareholder - I have not read one single shred of evidence in the ASX's claims and actions against ISX which have given me a reason to understand any of ASX's actions to date.
    That is, I still don't know why ASX suspended ISX given my reading/learning/knowing of all of ASX's actions, claims and statements to date.

ISX was to be listed in ASX's 300 index - 6 Sept 2019 ASX ANN - https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190906/pdf/4488xzbz1d6x4g.pdf.

If you look at ASX's own trading data for ISX, it is obvious to see that SP volatility occurred very soon after and following the 10-12 Sept 2019 and the 'non-public' release of an OM [ownership matters] report.  The OM report was not available to many.  Once the OM report was shared with 9EC's newspapers 10-12 Sept 2019 and/or prior, the ISX SP trading volatility began to occur on the ASX trading platform.

Excerpt of data from ASX's website: freely available to check and verify from ASX's own site.
    ASX Data for ISX pre suspension and post OM report - chiX not included.jpg

ALSO THIS impact:
    Short sellers' data 13 Sept to 2 Oct 2019 - courtesy of ASIC's publicly available information:

ASIC short selling reporting data post OM 13 Sept 2019 and pre ASX suspension 2 Oct 2019.jpg
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ASX should not have absolute power or autonomy but it appears they believe they have since being granted their own incorporation status via a parliamentary act.
    "The Australian Stock Exchange Limited (ASX) was formed on 1 April 1987, through incorporation under legislation of the Australian Parliament. The formation of this national stock exchange involved the amalgamation of the six independent stock exchanges that had operated in the states' capital cities."

Do contact those who have the 'elected' power to review and change this legislation.  Transparency, conflict of interest, short/buy sell interests etc need to be reviewed in accordance with issues raised in 2013 and in 2019/2020 with regard to ASX and ASIC.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For the newer HC ISX posters - this is the disclaimer OM stated on the report OM compiled on ISX dated 10 Sept 2019.
    OM's disclaimer re lack of verification.png   
    >>>>>>>
    Not that I believe there are any -  and certainly not many - genuine new HC ISX posters with low volume posts on ISX and/or HC given that ISX has now been suspended for 8 months.
    >>>
    Nor do I believe that ISX should need or have to leave the ASX platform due to ASX's unwarranted and unexplained persecution.  We would not reward any of the major 4 banks for bad behaviour since the findings of the Royal Commission.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.