SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

it is interesting how your opinion has changed. This to me is a...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    it is interesting how your opinion has changed. This to me is a clear example of what fake news perpetuated over and over again does to sway and influence. I understand your thinking and I don't think it is unreasonable. For me personally not much has changed since day 1..,I've not seen any evidence of wrong doing...I've seen a company ASX suspend a stock ISX on ?? a vibe shall we call it.. and a report to which was strongly sensationalised to cause severe reputational damage, in my opinion. I can and will never take the ASX for their word as they don't practice what they preach in my opinion. If they can't follow their own rules in my opinion then how can they expect trust or respect. I'm happy to be called mad or whatever you want to throw...but until I see clear cut evidence then my feet are planted, JK has my full support, Isignthis has my full support, the shareholders have my full support...I'm perplexed how ASIC hasn't taken over, I'm perplexed with what appears a clear and blatant conflict of interest in my opinion. For that matter I am very perplexed that after all this time the ASX and ISX appear to be further away from garnering any sort of pathway forward. What I do think is after all this time there has been very little evidence to suggest anything untoward. And with the animosity displayed from a certain company. if they had evidence, and knowing their history, it would of been leaked by now haha in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.