SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Resolutions for Company to seek delisting from ASX and listing on another exchange, page-95

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1975

I asked to be part of it but you said no at the time
    What is it ? Seems like some kind of elite ISX shareholder think tank?

Yeh we hold a substantial amount of shares between us, no hidden identities, real names, real people. Sorry we just had plenty of holders with diverse views and backgrounds.

Has your group discussed the negatives of such a move and if so what are the biggest cons?

Yes we have, dilution and costs. But keep in mind they won the most shares so their dilution is the same. Minority shareholders have their open protection too.

Have you contacted ISX and discussed the feasibility of it with them ?

Yes JK is now aware and is supportive of this shareholder driven resolution. In any case, the directors will need to publish an opinion with the notice of meeting. So nothing lost to suggest and see what directors think at the AGM. Or we can choose to never do anything and let ISX try and fight itself out from the ASX. I'll pass we are not big enough to win that fight and clearly, for the last 8 months we have been bashed stupid by ASX & the media. I'm for one done with this market. I see many more shonky listing and larger illegal fraud cases go against listings for them to "pay" their way out....

Docany of your group have experience with such a move and what was the outcome ?

No we don't as far as I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.