NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Resolutions : No. 2 Re-election of Director – Winton Willesee, page-2

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    In the event that the BOD does not withdraw the proposed Parformance Rights resolutions I intend to vote NO to the resolution to reappoint Winton William Willisee as a Director of NZCS.
    I believe it is only fair to give the current BOD an opportunity to reverse their decision to further enrich themselves at the expense of shareholders.
    Shareholders have so far seen a reduction from 4.4c post the 4.2c CR to the current SP of 2.4c i.e. in excess of 45%. For the BOD to seek to reward themselves with 40,500,000 Performance Rights after overviewing such a result beggars belief.
    Performance Rights, if awarded, should be given to executives, management and key staff who can directly contribute to the growth of NZCS.
    Willisee currently receives Directors Fees and benefits from payments to his private company for services provided to NZCS. That should be sufficient for his role as a Non Executive Director/Chairman. Willisee currently holds various other Directorships in both ASX listed companies and private companies.
    My personal investment experience with another ASX company (of which Mr Willisee is a Non Executive Director) has mirrored my investment in NZS insofar as a plummeting SP is concerned, so I do not have confidence with his current and past track record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.