CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

resolutions, page-18

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Correction to my previous post.

No for the above reasons I will be voting NO on Resolutions 1,2,3 and YES to 4 and 5 and No on 6 and YES on 7

What is a great pity is that Mr Dunmore appears to not realise that the majority of shareholders do not want him on the board.

No doubt shareholders will once again attempt to remove him at the AGM, that may succeed.

But I suspect that shareholders are so angry about the conduct of the old board that they want to see him gone, and will take the prudent path of also voting against the remuneration report.

Sadly that will then mean (If resolution 8 is passed by a majority of votes) that all the board including Richard Cottee and Mr Gasteen, Herrington will all need to stand.

I don't think that resolution 8 would have any chance of being passed at the AGM even in the event that resolution 7 has a 25% vote against it.

A board spill will cause disruption at a time when the healing process has begun and shareholder confidence is becoming stronger.

The last thing we need is to have a spill vote in early 2013.

Of course if Mr Dunmore decides that he is going to join Mr Askin, and Whittle on a fishing trip and that is conveyed to the shareholders very quickly, I suspect that people will not vote against the remuneration report in such a large quantity as to cause a spill.

I invite Mr Askin, Mr Whittle and Mr Dunmore to publicly state within the next 7 days that they will be retiring from office, so that the shareholders may vote in favour of the remuneration report and commence 2013 with a fresh and vital board of directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $6.985K 140.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19918 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.