CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

resolutions, page-20

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "Are you saying CTP SP will be $1 very soon ?"

I would like to think so, and I am confident it will happen.

When ? I really don't know.

BUT that was not the point of if it gets there or when.

It was the fact that Mr Whitlle, Dunmore and Askin would be receiving a massive benefit at a time when two are going and the third needs to go.

.. with all respect for JH, I don't think it is up to you to start wanting to give CTP money away.

Was I giving it away? I thought I was suggesting that the shareholders deny certain directors any entitlement, which in my opinion would be a just result especially as Mr Whittle has only been there for some 9 months and if the shares go to a $ he would effectively make approx $4.5 mil (less conversion costs) for 9 months work, which by the way, for which he was paid.

Coupled with that was suggestion that the oppies savings become part of any potential settlement with JH.

Are you suggesting that that Mr Whittle et al receive the oppies?

Would you like to see the JH matter resolved in just and fair manner, or are you suggesting he gets the minimum possible ?

I suggest that Richard Cottee has an opportunity to settle with JH on terms that are fair and just, that recognises that he was poorly treated by the old board and the amount of work put into bringing the company to where it is today.

A magnificent opportunity to put the record straight and show the that we now have a magnanimous and mature new board, it will do a lot in placing confidence in the new board.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $47.28K 967.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 517610 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.