CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

resolutions, page-26

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "... with all respect for JH, I don't think it is up to you to start wanting to give CTP money away."

Ravi,

If we want the issue of JH to go away and reunite the shareholders which are split in their ideas about what happened to JH, we have to start from somewhere. And, as I believe that he has been wrongly done by, IMO he would be entitled to get some compensation for what has happened to him. Don't forget that he was also locked out of his office while the Board was continuing to meet, and decisions were made.

People seem to forget that the Board at the time consisted of 4 Directors, not just three, and not just one either. And the Board decisions were always voted in favour of the other three Directors. So why just lay the whole blame for what happened to CTP solely on JH's shoulders and leave the others out altogether when they were the ones IMO that were making the final decisions through their voting powers, and enforcing them. And then, to top it all off, giving them free oppies, and pay increases as well for doing it.

Like CB said, what did Whittle do to entitle him to get 4.5million oppies?? Is it just a reward for sticking up with what the old Board was doing?? I really don't know and I can't honestly say. But it sure does raise some serious questions.

As for JH and the pending litigations, IMO we haven't seen nothing yet. What I gathered from the announcement/report, is that the matter has now been passed onto CTP's Insurance (IMO it could be "Directors Liability Insurance") and, to me anyway, it means that they think that JH may have a strong case and a strong chance of success.

I am even starting to wonder, if it is at all possible, (if and when the other three Directors are gone), that JH may be offered a position within the company once again. Just guessing, but not at all impossible.
    The fat lady hasn't started singing as yet, so anything is still possible. So, keep your eyes peeled everyone. Because, I will!!!

One final thing. IMO Supreme Courts don't look very favourably to unfair dismissals. Nor would they be very happy if and where there could have been some misleading statements in regard to JH released from the company to the shareholders, via the ASX.

Time will tell. But I really would love to be a fly on the wall of the Boardroom at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.