CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Superhard,The fact is, that, IMO, and according to comments made...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Superhard,

The fact is, that, IMO, and according to comments made at the AGM and EGM meetings, approaches, and possibly some deals, were going to be made to lay the matter to rest. Like it or lump it, that is what was said at the meeting. I can't say if you were there and attended those two meetings on the day, but I was. And that is what was made clear to everyone there.

Now, if the moves have been made, and now we have been told that the issue has been passed onto the Company's Insurance, it means that the approaches, IF ANY, didn't achieve the expected/anticipated results, and that they may end up in a mediation hearing or in a Supreme Court, or both.
    Now, if the Company made it clear that they have passed the issue onto their Insurance, it also means that nothing much was achieved and that, were there is smoke, there also has to be fire.

So we just can't lay the whole blame on JH for chosing to go to Court. It is his prerogative to do so, not ours to tell him he can't do it because it may cause us some angst and cost us some money in the process. After all what would you have done if it was you??

Don't forget that it always takes two to dance the Tango. A person would look like a fool to try and dance the Tango by himself/herself.

Good luck and have a nice day. And, with a nice jump in the Dow Jones last night, we may see, hopefully, a jump in our sp too. Not that I care much anyway, because, I am invested for the long term and it doesn't worry me much one way or the other for the moment.

PS:, In regard to unfair dismissal cases, I have to say that I have seen/read some funny results over the years. As a result of it, I am not prepared to count any chickens before all of the eggs are fully hatched.
    As the saying goes, when one goes to Court, "Expect The Unexpected". So, for now, I will stick to what I said on my previous post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.