TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

must think what constitutes a "world class resource". Of course...

1. 527 Posts.
    must think what constitutes a "world class resource". Of course a spruik to the investors.... but methinks something stands behind the statement.

having seen where the railway lies, if it has to be moved then then my amature guesse is one contigious anomoly and not several different independant strikes.

To Aust expectations it would seem impossible for such a large hit. In the DRC if one were to drive 3hrs up the likasi highway to freeports tenke/fengerume lease and see 550 mt resource (and more coming with exploration) at avg grade 3.6% (public information). Yes thats right.. do the sums and calculate how much this beast is worth and why freeport will spend nearly 2bn developing it.

Just another 45 mins north the DCP/Komoto mine with combined resources at > 150mt at 4% (no one really knows whats here due to lack of exploratory drilling) it makes any comparison to any other copper mines nonsense.

Country risk discount must of course be taken into consideration and each to his own on this account (mine is actually quite posative) but cant undertand all the punters wetting their pants over Cudeco. No country risk of course....just the risk of dodgy directors,crappy operators, and no bench mark operations. (for tiger see Anvil,Metorex,Teal,First Quantum,Freeport, to name the odd few)

I'll take take my soveriegn risk thanks, and put the icing on with the awesome grades.

A crazy man (Lang was a nutter) went out to the west australian wilderness some decades ago and pretty well spotted then claimed the obvious. Massive iron deposits now being exploited by Rio and BHP. Seemed improbable then but enormous quantities and grades becomes its own economic momentum. Later marginal deposite with rising prices became lucrative (I did well out of Gindalbie at 7c a share back when other posters crapped on me for the iron story). I also did OK out of the coal story back in 2001 when coaking and thermal coal was an ugly duckling.

Tiger is the same model in my books. I've had a couple of losers (LAF, NAD, ROC) I put my hand up for, but also bailed and publicly noted on HC before they went hidiously bad. Im holding and increasing on tiger.

Fortune follows the brave. Good luck to holders, newbies to tiger - research and understand before jumping in.

cheers and waiting for beast to stir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.