TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Hey all , few comments made about jorc being factored into...

1. 132 Posts.
    Hey all , few comments made about jorc being factored into price. I dont believe jorc has been factored into price for a few reasons. Prior 22nd jan fall ave price of tgs was around the 36 - 38 mark. Travelling to and fro with very little volume. Dont take into consideration volatile market for now. Since then, we have had clarification on drc govt position towards tgs. A major relief. It is this event that I think is the main factor attributed to recent rallies and was factored into price prior announcement, hence lacklustre price movement with announcement. Also we have had a great run of late of the price of copper. Approx 20% rise in the last two months. On top of all this tgs has had a fairly decent run since jan 22 low of mid 20's especially considering current market climate and the great thing is tgs is holding up well with a great rally for tgs in the last 30min of trading on friday placing tgs at 0.57 . Next week should see us break the 60c barrier perhaps even test the 70c mark with the jorc announcement. My guess is that if the jorc is sensational, we will break the 70c but return into the 60s to settle there.No doubt a few day traders are hanging out for the announcement and will sell soon after announcement. The down side is of course the fed reserve meet next week and it would be a shame if that news (depending on outcome) depresses response to jorc announcement. Any way we will see next week. Tgs will break $1 mark sometime during the year.
    Anyway just voicing opinion on matter. as always dyor(do your own research) Cheers for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.