AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Resource calculation, page-7

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    @cosmoterious, in the other thread I noticed you and many other posters are making a big deal that the resource estimate has dropped from 1 billion tonnes to 300 mt based on a recent comment by KE. For the record that is what I predicted based on the current drill program because the 40,000 metre drill program is not enough to identify a total JORC in the measured and indicated category for the entire deposit, which I went through some time ago on what we can hope for in this drilling campaign through some of my own calculations. It is what is expected as the JORC at the end of this drilling campaign (meaning JORC will increase when more drills are done later on but the size of the resource is more than sufficient in this stage IMO to establish a 5 mtpa to 10 mtpa operation for twenty years before infill drilling is done by whoever takes over AVZ or if AVZ itself goes to mining which is what infill drilling does after initial drilling). And if you or others decide to respond to this post make sure you understand the numbers in this post linked around how far the current drilling gets too. The latest round of drilling results confirm my view on initial JORC as per this post I am linking. Subsequent drilling by whoever will get you to that 1 billion tonne estimate of ore reserves been floated about IMO but in terms of this round of JORC wondering whether any estimates of tin will also be provided (or whether that will be done later on by AVZ or someone else). All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 09/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.