AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Strategy is clear now: 1. Starter pit 300Mt (conservative...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Strategy is clear now:

1. Starter pit 300Mt (conservative estimate) at Roche Dur (Kitotolo). Focus of first 20.000m drilling. This has been decided after consultation with possible partner(s). 20.000m won't probably be enough to sell Roche Dur but it will be enough to make a J-V deal. Whatever happens, Roche Dur starter pit will be derisked after 20.000m drilling, progress will happen and shareholders will make a lot of money. I'm betting massively on BNBT-Huayou-AVZ JV deal for this one before 1 July.

But that's not all.... because...

2. Same trick with Carriere l'Est (Manono). Focus of second 20.000m drilling. This is done to create a second deal. Could be a takeover, could be a J-V. Who knows what will happen?

And then last but not least we have a potential bonus:

3. New pegmatites (think about new grab samples  + extensions)

My point is: by now it should be clear for every shareholder you get at least 2 deals this year set-up by one entity (AVZ). For argument's sake we say 2 deals @300Mt. And I'm being conservative here when I look at current drill results for both Roch Dur and Carriere l'Est.

Now you have to ask yourself? Is 800M market cap (60% ownership) expensive or cheap for two deals @300Mt (total 600Mt) done before the end of this year?

I think it's cheap.

Good luck,
    GM

P.S. I didn't mention the tin but you can look for yourself here: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/tin.3627228/
    Last edited by greenmetals: 10/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.