TGM 3.57% 13.5¢ theta gold mines limited

Not sure, why some punters here are so scattered for their...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Not sure, why some punters here are so scattered for their invest decisions, that matters. I take one phrase from @Nuff 69:
    "You matter if you own shares - but if you own some then trust in yourself & your judgement."

For example, on
    Post #: 40005324
    @ThePig said in re management:
    "Yet in the 12 months I've been in the stock, they've done two fifths of stuff all."
    One day later he said on
    Post #: 40010986

"Well I hate selling out at a 50% loss. The way management spruik this company anyone would think it's about to go gangbusters."
    On that first post @Arnobay answered
    Post #: 40005535

"Thanks ThePig, at least two of us on here don't have the blurred rose coloured glasses on. I agree with you totally."

Now the fact, please view:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1691/1691415-c7c3bcd5557758c47089ea63472e02f4.jpg
    How on earth could you sell out at a 50% loss !!
    I have seen here on asx many genius punters, but none of them was so genius to sell this stock in that time with a loss !!
    I myself congratulate the management on pushing up the shareprice roughly 70 % after restructuring the company in last year !!!

@TheReunion said above: "Not sure where the HC marketing activities are."
    I can tell you: Opened my mail account today, seen an advertisement from HC:
    "Gold developer (6Moz Resources) Theta Gold Mines Limited (ASX: TGM, TGMO) getting positive analyst coverage from Resource Capital Research.
    The Report can now be downloaded from the link below."

So with this HC marketing activity I became aware of this new research report, and me thinks, they have given more awareness to many other punters here on HC, who failed to find our goldie in this jungle.

To give all newbies here on board the chance to understand our company a bit deeper, take the time to read my post as of
    Post #: 39660654
    And another thing, I am comfortable with Resource Capital Research's share price target of A$0.52.
    Perhaps they have read my opinion as of
    Post #: 38660008
    smile.png
    I am absolutely convinced share price will climb further in the not to far future !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $96.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $8.833K 67.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60146 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 150004 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.