IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Speaking of conservative, I'm expecting 2moz as that's what it...

1. 664 Posts.
    Speaking of conservative, I'm expecting 2moz as that's what it was under the Canadian code.

Even with 2moz this company should sky rocket (when making comparisons to both AMX and GRY who have 2moz ea. both with huge upside, as IDC would also have, both looking to push out 150,000-200,000oz/pa like IDC are, and time frame is pretty much identical too.)

Only difference is the market cap of the two above sits between $300-400m where as IDC hovers around $80.

That there is a major factor of basin my investment around this company, then you can ofcorse consider the new drilling that nectar is informing us about, the lower cutoff grades, and this resource could well be alot larger than that of GRY and AMX.

This should easily outperform many stocks in the next 3-6 months, mostly with the catalyst being announced.

Remember at the present time IDC is ZERO JORC compliant resource, those who are not aware of all other factors would see ZERO JORC and walk away, so once a MAIDEN JORC RESOURCE is announced, investors will look at this in more detail.

Either way, the upside here heavily outweighs any downside risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.