IXR 12.5% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

Resource Estimate Bingo, page-48

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I do realise the difference between clay and hard rock etc. and IXRs position in the HREEs vs LREEs and so on. Been holding this stock for close to two years. Kind of insulting that you think I don't know the frigging difference.

I know it's cheaper in most if not all aspects of CAPEX and OPEX. And the difference between high and low margins etc. etc. etc. Jeepers man!

However, have seen other companies who have all these benefits of super high grade product and cheaper capex/opex etc due to the FA of the company and what's required to build their mine, only to fall short when it comes to financing up to only 50m or so, or be stalled for an extended period of time trying to attain the finance required. You still need to be financed in one way or another. I not saying that won't happen but it still has to happen.

Example re-'what's going to happen in the future phenomena'. I have been watching a few you tube clips about Elon Musk and Tesla... and how (currently) many believe that Tesla is way overpriced, and with an annual P/E ratio of 1,123% is way over the top, but people just keep buying Tesla based on what they think Tesla will achieve in the coming years and not what their achieving/earning now. Even Musk tweeted that Tesla seems overpriced, but people just keep buying up on the notion of what the future holds for Tesla. Just for the record one of the people who thinks Tesla's SP will dive up to 90% is a chap named Micheal Burry, I'm sure you know who that is don't you?
    https://www.bosshunting.com.au/hustle/big-short-dr-michael-burry-telsa-stock-short/

Point is (back the mining) someone/some entity stills need to put up the finance to build the mine. At the time it might be a walk in the park to attain finance, but were not there yet.

IXR is very promising, but I would rather be somewhat cautious than think it's all going to happen just how I think it will happen in one, two, three years from now.

Crikey spikey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $64.79K 7.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9072188 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4336900 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.