TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Resource Estimate, page-6

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    All resource calculations involve extrapolation of varying levels of confidence with varying levels of statistical treatment. Here, the graphite is strataform and continuous. As such the modelling allows them to get away with some broad spaced lines for an inferred resource. Naturally more complex types of deposits, just as an example - something like structurally controlled mesothermal gold, would need closer spaced drilling to develop a resource number with confidence. In this case the geology is more analogous to something like plunging coal or BIFs.

Without rereading the report I can't put in context the 59% comment, unless they are just saying they have nominated numbers to some blocks purely based on anticipated geology from observation, be it in drill or mapped at surface, with reference to continuity.

Anyway, none of it matters. They won't be mining 1B tons+ of Mozzie dirt. If / when they get to mine, they will be cherry picking to spec. Unlike a regular metals deposit, the global JORC compliant numbers have little relevance, except for bragging rights. If some of the punters could have understood at least that, then they might not instead be looking for conspiracies to explain share price action that contravenes their perspectives..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $13.93K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666648 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.