EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

paytrade, I had considered that; one reason for doing the sums...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    paytrade, I had considered that; one reason for doing the sums for each month as I did. A couple of points:

I think that when a resource is first drilled the boffins go away to study what the structure might be underneath. Based on that study, they direct where future drilling occurs - either new locations or to redrill existing holes to greater depth. I assume they would go for the obvious targets first, working there way through to less promising targets. So I conclude that while we might see further increases in Zone 1, they may not be by as much as what we've seen already.

Another point to consider: the assay results take about two months to be published, and Zone 1 is still being drilled. So I assume we have at least two more months of Zone 1 data waiting to be analysed.

Combining the above two points, I predict that Zone 1 will be between 130-135 million pounds when drilling ceases, with an outside chance of 140 million. Just my guess, I could be wrong on this.

I think your estimate of 300 million for Zone 1 & 2 & Ida Dome by September is quite possible, but a touch on the high side. I'd go for about 280 at this stage (135 Zone 1, 120 Zone 2, 25 Ida). There's a fair bit of + and - on that total.

I am much more excited by the drilling further south of Zone 2. So far all EXT has said is that the returns exceed those of Zone 1 when it was initially drilled. Since exploratory drilling by EXT is usually down to 100 m, this indicates to me that Zone(s) 3+ may be as close to the surface as Zone 1, and may be as big. Now that would be something!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.