88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Just wanted to re post this from OffShoreSailor...,.champion...

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Just wanted to re post this from OffShoreSailor...,.champion post OFS!!

"People certainly need to relax here. I may be stated as ramping, but all I'm doing is putting out the positives that are in abundance in this company. Never invest in oil exploration or aim unless you enjoy a bumpy ride. Even if we flow oil on tests still never guarantee's a huge return. Rockdropper took me on that ride for years and it will still be years before it can get a rubber stamp I expect even though its swimming in oil. Too remote and too expensive at current. But all will change when oil rises.
    The beauty with 88E is no debt, next drill covered, free info regarding Otto's drilling and a whole lot more potential to be announced. The conventional really is a great prospect. it opens up the door for a load of cash to be put on the table if we need to go do more proving around the acreage. Some folks slam the idea for mentioning it which is very bizzar as it is this that will give us a free carry to drill the wells around if we need to prove the field to a potential buyer, without liquidising our investments to raise 100 millions to do this. This and this alone is why I'm buzzing on the news. its the perfect result. The SP was always going to be a fickle beast during this next period. But as I said I hoped and new DW would keep carrots dangling ahead. I strongly believe we will see a good return here even short term. The times when you really need to question your conviction will be when Otto release drill updates and obviously flow data at our baby Icewine2. These will be the crucially moments. Now is just noise, good things shall come to those that wait. The best investment returns require a steady hand."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.