AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Well I certainly agree that I take an optimistic view of...

1. 227 Posts.
    Well I certainly agree that I take an optimistic view of companies I invest in however I would claim that Ags has immense blue sky potential in size of resource and short term production increase. The downside is that the company doesn't have full control of the process. The defined resource is open for both FME & FMW - production is in the hands of Heathgate and they have a very big incentive to meet timelines and increase the production rate - Ags have missed timelines mostly because of a lack of cooperation from H and this doesn't necessarily impact on production dates - U is a strategically important resource in short supply over the next 5 years - this is as much blue sky as any other U stock.I agree that in the long term it comes down to cash flow but thats very long term . You can look at Ext, Pdn Bmn and lots of others in North America and the sums paid in WA for inferred resource to see that cash flow in the foreseeable future has little to do with it. Then we have a share holder holding 36%, supported by other board members, who believes in a price much higher than at present. I will stay optimistic and expect resolution by January.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.