ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

resource rent tax, page-41

1. 1,569 Posts.
    PP,

I reckon you might be right .. maybe we should start a book on just what the compromise position might look like.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced the SLUG is onto something so far as QLD and the emerging LNG sector. St Kevin walks on water and saves a whole swag of marginal seats, and I totally agree with you on the Peter Principle.

Since we have no secrets here on HC, I'll out myself an admit I bought a Julia Gillard Totally Hot Chicks Rule Tshirt from Crikey a few years back. Though Moonbeam doesn't like it when I wear it to bed and she absolutely refuses to don the red wig.

Just a word of caution it sounds like you better be careful around Bass strait or you'll end up in one of ALH' nets .. I'm sure he will have returned to the sea since he's been banished.

Now Hardmano are you familar with the concept of space time and special relativity? I'm beginning to believe there something about HC that bends space time .. but I lack the maths to work up the proof. lol

Wasn't it a nice rebound today !

cheers

sg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.