BMN 0.80% $3.71 bannerman energy ltd

resource report out nc, page-9

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    ???

Saggy

Read the announcement again ... they weren't testing for uranium recovery percentages & figures. Those preliminary results are available in the scoping study. This announcement was for "Mineralogical, comminution, benification, and leach" testwork. They will do more extensive batch-load testing of uranium recoveries separately - Stay tuned!

So results to consider:

Mineralogy
    1] Host rock confirmed as soft biotite granite - GOOD
    2] All indications are that ore can be "substantially liberated" - GOOD (Sorta answers your question)
    3] Liberated ore is of "course grind size - VERY GOOD (check the problems PDN have had with their fine grained carnotite ... Wrecks their rollers in a blink!

Comminution
    1] Ore is "soft & moderate" so looks to be easy to crush - GOOD
    2] - Can use "standard" processing - ALL GOOD

Benefication
    1] Screening larger low-grade fractions produced marginal upgrade - NO RESULTS
    2] - Density separation shows some good potential ... more testing - S0-SO
    3] The one I found intersting is that they have shelved radiometric sorting until "production is underway"!! At first I was disappointed. But when you think about it, that means they are confident of being Economical WITHOUT it!! Also they would have required "very large scale trials" to satisfy feasibility study requirements ... that smells of delay, delay, delay!!! So a GREAT decision to put it aside at this stage. Big tick from me!

Leaching
    1] A general insensitivity to grind size & temperature - In other words she aint no "hot-house orchid" ... The leach process is not proving finicky! - VERY GOOD
    2] Leaching tests showing "a SUBSTANTIAL reduction in acid consumption" - FANTASTIC

Finally, more rigs are back on Anomaly A as they drill to upgrade the resource status and do further testing. Testing also being done around the proposed plant & tailings dam site.

Great, I say ..... bring it on!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.71
Change
-0.030(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.72 $3.83 $3.71 $2.398M 642.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32245 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.