PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Pilg project is approximately 20kms from Wodg (which is bugger...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Pilg project is approximately 20kms from Wodg (which is bugger all). Usually the lateral off-takes for mine sites are simply high pressure PVC pipe direct buried with some minor and basic infrastructure, some metering etc. Installation and maintenance would be carried out through APA group and would be relatively inexpensive compared to some other options you have mentioned. Main lines, i.e. Damper to Bunbury are quite more substantial (large steel pipe with anti corrosion coatings, impressed cathotic protection etc). I can tell you right now, if the mining life they are projecting is accurate then the only economically viable option is to generate onsite power through large gas / diesel ( diesel as backup) generators. I'm all for saving the environment, but sorry. Wind and solar has no place on a minesite, unless for minor telemetry based applications in remote areas, I.e. bore monitoring / control etc. As for trucking the gas in. I think that would only happen as an interim solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.