RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

resource stocks article

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hi Rummies,

There is a good article in the latest (May) Resource Stocks magazine on RUM. Written by Mark Mentiplay he interviews David Muller and there is some positive stuff in there.

Some of the more interesting things:

"Assay results and work since has confirmed a massive near surface (within six metres of surface) blanket of shallow phosphate mineralisation. It's an exciting find and I believe Barrow creek is going to be a great project, possibly in the order of billions of tonnes incorporating mid level grades"

They discuss the trench that was recently excavated and the 1 tonne sample, results for that are due late May and this will be followed by a resource calculation and feasibility study. David Muller is hoping for production in 2 - 4 years using a target model for a 20-year mine life at 2Mt per annum. He suggests a shallow operation with no drill and blast required and simple crushing and screening.

It goes on and advises on the latest round of drill results, shipping options, and the 50/50 partnership with Reward Minerals at Karinga Creek.

This is an article to lift the spirits of all RUM holders so if you get the chance grab yourself a copy and have a read.

Resource Stocks (May 2011)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.