MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Just read a very nice 2 page Company Profile of BPH Corporate in...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just read a very nice 2 page Company Profile of BPH Corporate in the September/October edition of Resource Stocks magazine. The article was all about PEP 11 with some nice comparisions with the Gorgon Gas fields in Western Australia.

In part it says 'While the exact timing is dependent on a two-well program the rig is drilling for another operator in Bass Strait, offshore Victoria, BPH said the well in PEP11 is currently expected to spud around mid-October, 2010'

'Breeze added that a future farm-in of PEP11 was possible, saying they have had approaches from players. "We are more likely to move to that in the next phase, after the drilling" he said'

No mention of environmental approval except for this 'Advent has engaged Duy-El Drilling Services to perform the drilling engineering, well construction and project management services, while the RPS Group has performed the environmental management consultancy services'

A mid October drill date would be fine by me......I have been waiting for this for YEARS....cant believe it could be just 6 weeks away!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.