CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I actually bought and sold recently, selling out when the...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I actually bought and sold recently, selling out when the announcement of the rights issue came through, as I thought the stock was overvalued, and the risks associated with it were too high.

I am always wary of stocks where there is a strong personality involved - particularly in the mining sector, albeit there have been some spectacular successes (FMG).

What I find distasteful is the ramping that happens, particularly when it is done with a disregard to the underlying fundamentals.

Of course, anyone who posts on this forum is posting from a particular viewpoint.

I just think that CDU is a particularly risky stock to be involved with - with the technical risk being brushed aside by a number of posters who ignore the alarm bells (no published BFS, no updated JORC R&R etc)

it makes me cringe when i read posts that intimate that a number of posters have sunk significant personal capital into the stock

as always caveat emptor, but I like to think the a number of the so called 'down rampers' are merely drawing attention to the lack of disclosure and the questions that it raises

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.