CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hotrock, you ask """"Do you have an agenda?"""""Well it was a...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hotrock, you ask """"Do you have an agenda?"""""

Well it was a light hearted response to a light hearted comment. So what's my agenda? In case you didn't know, I have been a long term holder in the past. I do recall great euphoria and excitement in the days leading up to the infamous 18/8/10 jorc. Apart from massive ramping and expectations which we all know about, there were comments such as 8 is a lucky number, etc.

After the jorc we had comments to the effect they (the holders) were caught like rabbits in the headlights. Do you considered those as lighted hearted comments.... or insult to the aggrieved holders??

After the jorc we all came down with a thud. My agenda is to simply moderate those expectations with a punch line, given my experience as a holder and cult member in the past.

I would understand your response if you were a holder, but I note that you are a non-holder! Let's not speculate on your agenda, other then pleasing the masses and I notice that you have red accolades.

As to the rest of the garbage and dribble, I will not stoop low to respond.

I don't think history will repeat itself on this ann, given the experiences from the past and the current sp levels (compared with around $5 pre 2010 jorc) and I don't believe and I sincerely hope it will not be a lemon like the one that was thrown at us in 2010.

You will appreciate that posts from the so called down rampers in this forum do not affect the sp. Perhaps I am wrong here because people may believe M&G decided to sell after I give my reasons in this forum for selling out(got attacked too).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.