KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

resource update, page-4

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    As i don't post anymore this simply asks more questions than answers any.

Why? _ why now - what relevance does it have to what we are facing?

How can we update when we haven't drilled successfully anywhere for over 12 months give or take?

Low case at Browse no different to the preceding 5 years?

Peru - never seen a drill ...would this low and best case have been drawn over say 314 too had we not drilled yet?

The pre cursor - sugar ( if they think that they are more deluded than even i thought) before the aforementioned 1/4 which is going to be mega ugly.

What a guilt edged f- up this has been and is becoming even greater..... it just smacks of desperation.....

What are they telling us best case to us is 4.5 TCF and a shite load of condensation but we haven't drilled in 3 of the 4 locations mentioned?

WOW - I get sicker by the day....

Love to you all - as for Bob having big balls - well i'm in the stevo camp - I'm getting nothing in return for my risk and massive asset depreciation - i have small ones but by comparison hanging on here they are like king Kong's mine...

This is just lurching - no need to mention all the other stuff you guys are all over it.
    WOW - i cannot believe this is the softening for the 1/4...and the fact that Ronan Keating sung 'You say it best when you say nothing at all" which is KAR's on hold music since about 8 months ago - and this is what they come out with????

Who are they appeasing - the big boys don't care and there is no-one left to bother them in retail anymore...

Perplexed ( me) and flabbergasted!

Sorry did i miss a JV in the fine print imminently - if so I sincerely apologise to all concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.