AML 0.00% 0.5¢ aeon metals limited.

Resource Update, page-33

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Good to hear Marfis. My feeling is that OCP will convert their options early - I think that should net around $10-15M from memory with no extra dilution. That should be enough to undertake the exploration drilling and have the feasibility studies going on in the background.
    Yes feasibility studies can take a while to complete and they cover many different parts - I’d imagine that the enviro, cultural, water etc parts would be what any potential acquirer
    The nuts and bolts of sizing of the plant, preferred mining contractors etc will likely change depending on who wants to take it over. The potential acquirer may decide to explore and drill the hell out of the extensions to give a 2-3Mt plant.
    I think that AML will get taken out this year for 2-3 reasons - 1) copper/cobalt prices are still relatively low at present which should draw out more bidders. 2) The longer they leave it the more exploration AML will do and build even larger resources which a potential acquirer will have to pay more for. 3) Quite a few cashed up mid-cap miners are looking for growth options (see Sandfire’s unsuccessful bid for-MOD), AMI as I mentioned previously recently appointed Paul Harris as a NED and are cash rich, could also fit the bill for S32 who have previously said they wanted to add cobalt to their portfolio and have experience in base metals in QLD. These are a few I think could be interested.

Anyway the requests to have the Argus presentation available seemed to have worked - its on the website

http://www.aeonmetals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Presentation-Argus-Metals-Conference-27-Feb-2019.pdf

Good plug for AML.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.