BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

RESOURCE UPGRADE IMMINENT, page-31

1. 6,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    @brauninc @pateg

My peronal feeling is that you have made investments in a good company against a bad market backdrop (over a one year period).. and ill include my own buys this year in the same boat.. long term gold wins over fiat.. hands down.. short / medium term.. speedbumps? maybe .. so do you try and trade those bumps or do you just keep buying the dips? Its a hard call and a personal assessment... we are weathering a wearisome prolonged storm that will eventually break.. and when it does.. boy wil it break.. my gut feel is that the market will probably correct before we see a big rise.

the SP is a bit disappointing considering we are expecting the resource / LoM update in approx 2 days.. but again how much of this pressure is market sentiment? the volume is so thin... If we were in an ordinary market with foreign inflows..you could easily see the SP being double.. but the tide is out and until we see decent volume return to the ASX.. i think we arent going to see a lift until that happens.. we have been risk off for 10 months in the eyes of Blackrock and Co.. it just takes us small fry longer to spot it because we rely on trailing indicators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $13.67K 582.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3027392 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3070276 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.