DTM 5.00% 2.1¢ dart mining nl

resource upgrade & media coverage

1. 58 Posts.
    I understand that Dart management hosted a party including broker analysts and media from channel 10 on Monday at Unicorn. Channel 10 are going to run a news story on Dart soon re the Unicorn prospect and what a mine at Unicorn will do for Corryong etc.

We are not far away from the resource update. I suspect this will be coming out next week which will show some tonnes under measured status. At the moment around 75m tonnes is under indicated and 25m tonnes under inferred.

I think it is fair to expect an increase in tonnage and grade from the recent drilling undertaken. Bear in mind that the resource upgrade will be based on drilling to a level of 250-300m below the top of the mountain. You'd have to be reasonably confident that the structures below the current contained JORC will show higher grades of molybdenum and when these structures are drilled to depths of 600m that is when the true value and economics of Unicorn will be realised by the market.

Apparently there is visible molybdenum at surface with a predicted copper ring around the structure. The scoping study will come out in October which will show Dart's low operating cost vs other molybdenum hopefuls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $10.68K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 275000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 40316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.