PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

resource upgrade news, page-26

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Once in the late 70's as part of an entry test. I didn't finish the test and thought I may have failed. What I didn't realise is the test started from very easy Q's to rather complex Q's.

I did the test in reverse starting from the hardest as I had always done with any examination. Don't ask me why I did it that way but I did.

I passed the test and was asked to reconsider my entry and go to train as an officer. I was a "one of the boys" bogon and politely delined like a damn fool.

Well aware of Mensa and not sure I qualify for your kind thoughts. My son and daughter would though. But I think they got it from their mum, she was one smart lady in school, they think I am a complete nutter and a geek lol.

I don't regard myself as brilliant by any means. Although I am now what could be regarded as an achiever and a thinker after many years of study along with extensive work and life experiences.

I am definitely not a qualifier for Mensa IMO...I have wiped too many brain cells away over the years for that now lol.

Simply put a lot of dedication and time into what Itruly believe in and simply love challenging my limits every chance I get. I am just a very simple person that can't stop thinking and learning, I love it with a strange passion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.