PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

resource upgrade news, page-35

1. 2,180 Posts.
    All exciting stuff HS and i for one would not want to be sitting on the sidelines waiting for a measly 1-2 point retracement...PEN is holding well around 9c now and will steadily increase on positive announcement regarding DFS/Resource upgrade/mining licence application etc....production potentially only 12-14 months away so very exciting stuff to say the least....for all you amateur traders out there reading my post....word of advise - dont try and trade as you may be on the sidelines when the BIG announcement comes.
    Wouldnt that be terrible!!! LOL

Also if we are doing comparisons between other U potential producers in 1-5 years then check out DYL at 36 c today - As far as im concerned PEN is a much better buy than DYL based on low cost producer/ early production startup 2012 verses DYL 2014 if they are lucky.
    ISR verses Conventional mining and so on....not to mention PEN have higher grades
    DYL have over 1.1 billion shares on issue so based on their shareprice i would expect PEN to be trading at a minimum of 15c today!! lol

Pure speculation but quite possible. MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.